Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Almost there....

I keep coming up with great post ideas. But almost always while I'm out driving around. And then I forget when I get home.

For now we'll just leave it at how today is Tuesday. My surgery is Friday.

My grandma sent me a stuffed crocodile, who I've named Monster. He's adorable. She also sent a really cute card. And my mother avoided all my questions, so I think she's making me a blanket to bring with me on Friday (well, when I asked the first time if she was going to, before she started/bought the fabric, she was all "do you want me to?").

I'll be in the hospital Friday and Saturday nights, possibly Sunday night as well.

Peeps who wanna come see me/send me more things like Monster should talk to my parents to find out where/when.

Wish me luck!!

PS At my pre-op last week I discovered there are about 8 different unpronounceable ways for your nose to bleed... I had to sign all the consent forms and apparently my nose might bleed.

And apparently there are going to be incisions in my mouth, which means no straws. Which sucks 'cause it's going to be an all liquid diet for quite some time. That's seriously not fair....

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes as painlessly as possible. Hold tight to "Monster" & he'll help you to feel better. Be thankful that your jaw isn't so big as his. :)

    Remind your Mom to call me after your surgery.
    Love,
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete