Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hyperbole and a Half

Allie, the girl from Hyperbole and a Half, is writing a book!!!

I'm super dooper crazy excited 'cause she's super doober funny.

When I was home for winter break, I introduced my youngest brother to her blog and we spent, like, three days with me reading old posts outloud to him.

Anyway, if you go check out her most recent post, it's really funny. It's all ways to think of the time between now and fall 2012 that make it seem slightly less far away.

PS I know you're wondering why I put a link to the most recent post when the original link to her blog would do just as well. Well the answer to that is that I've finally mastered the art of hyperlinks and I wanted to show off.

PPS This is making me think I should make a list of all the books, past, present, and future, I want. So keep your eyes open for either a post on it or a new page with a list that maybe I'll update periodically.

Oooh... That sounds like an excellent procrastination tactic. I need to take my 19th century European history exam tomorrow. So yeah. Definitely making a list of books I want.

2 comments:

  1. The reason to link to the actual post is so that, in a week or two, when she updates her blog, your post will still make sense and link to the right place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. But she doesn't update very often.... Only a post every month or so for the last 9 months or so...

    ReplyDelete