Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Like Yoda Talking Am I

Better this will be in a Yoda/Kermit voice.

Like Yoda Talk Day today is. Like Yoda talks this post will be. And at the encouragement of my lovely roommate it is.

Little I have to say, unfortunately.

But never has that before stopped me from speaking. So speak I shall.

Very good movies Star Wars is. Better are the original three, though. Since as long as can I remember those three my parents have had on tape.

When Episode 6 I watch, the blue Jedi-Anakin at the funeral the man who wore the Darth Vader suit is.

Not until I was 16 young Anakin from Episodes 2 and 3 at the funeral did I see.

To the original movies one downside there is: Ewan McGregor. A gorgeous man he is. Or maybe better it is. Practically monks are Jedis, so maybe a waste is Ewan McGregor.

But in Moulin Rouge wonderful is he!!!! Sings so wonderfully he does!

Ok.

Pushing this a little too far, maybe I am.

Write like this on my finals I hope I do not.

May the Fourth be with you!

1 comment:

  1. Your father got an excellent grade on the paper he wrote as if it were a Peabody and Sherman exercise....but the teacher had already referenced it in class. And it suited the subject. I kind of think this won't fly for you!

    ReplyDelete