Wednesday, April 20, 2011

People have found me on google!!!

I'm really excited. People have found me on google. Terms that apparently will lead you to me:

"head gear" braces
"my head gear" braces site:blogspot.com
braces headgear
headgear underbite
seventh amendment funny
wendy my take on the world

And I have to say, I am very impressed by people's ability to find me. I just did a quick search. I'm only on the first page of google for the second one and the last two. The other ones I clicked through a couple pages and couldn't even find me....

But yay!!

I'm very excited to know that I am being found....

PS I'm really curious if people I don't know are reading this... Please comment if you read this and you don't know me personally!!

UPDATE: It occurs to me maybe I could mention something else super exciting. People outside the US have also been reading. Ok, so my global readership isn't much but I do have 8 page views each from Canada and Germany, 3 from the UK, and 1 each from Costa Rica, Iran, Italy, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Seeing as how I don't know anyone who lives in any of those places, although I do know people who know people who live in some of them, this makes me super happy.

I'm guessing the Costa Rica is my lovely bestest friend on her vacation. And the Canada ones are probably mostly sent to me from links my mother has posted on knitting things. But the other ones I don't think I can identify...

Which is exciting for me.

UPDATE AGAIN: In the last 24 hours, two people have found me using google with braces headgear as the search term. I'm trying it now. I'm on page 15 of google and haven't found myself. How are you finding me?? I'm really very impressed.... And kind of guessing that two people read this post and decided to try a few of the searches... If you did this, how far did you have to click through google to find it?

1 comment: