Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Town Meeting Back Home

I'm not gonna get into the issues, but I think Town Meeting back home as been funny this week....

I wanted to listen to TM online on my high school's radio station, but I can't get it to load. So I've been skyping either my sister (who had break over Passover. Plus, her school is close enough to home that she can go home for it...) or my father so I can hear what's happening.

So I've also been getting the commentary from various family members on Skype (using the IM feature... They have their sound off, so it's not like I can just talk to them...).

But I've also been using my status for commentary.

Which has been getting lots and lots of comments and debates and stuff. Last night, one of my statuses wound up with almost 90 comments (87 I think...).

Anyhoo. I didn't have any other ideas to say, so I'm telling you all about TM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment