Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just got a great email

It got blocked by my school's quarantine thing but every now and then I have to go check 'cause sometimes that stops Facebook. Anyway, this is the email I just got...



From: "Joy. Baby"
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello Dear
How are you today my new friend, My name is Miss
JOY.
Please i need relationship with you as my future partner ,i am a lady with good regard for relationship that is our culture as i got person like you so please put your mind on me,
I have allot to tell you also give you my pictures for you to know whom i am immediately i see your reply in my in-box, Pleases contact me to enable me send more of my pictures for you to know whom i am
Thanks Miss
JOY...................


I definitely think I should respond...

UPDATE: 4/7/11 I got another email from Miss JOY, worded exactly the same way, and a slightly different one:

Hello
my name is joy and my contact adderss is:iam a beautiful young girl with full of love and carely, well i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can click together. please i will like you to contact me through this my email adderss thus please contact me with my email adderss i will like to show you my photo and at desame time you will know more about me.once again please contact me true my email adderss.dont send it to the site,the will not allow me to read your reply dou to i dont have any access their.so please email with my address.
thanks for your understanding
joy

1 comment:

  1. If you respond, you should translate it into some obscure language and then back to English before you send it :).

    ReplyDelete