Friday, March 4, 2011

An Open Letter to Southwest

Dear Southwest

Ever since Fall Break, I have been faithful to you. I fell in love with you over the ease of getting to your flights and the free checking.

I admit, at first I was little fearful of the open seating, but now I've even embraced it. I like it now. I can sit down wherever I feel like. It's lovely.

But now, right when I'm counting on you, you cancel on me. At the last minute. I was all dressed and ready to go and you TEXT me to say sorry can't make it?

Not cool, Southwest. NOT COOL.

I'll stay a loyal flier, because really what choice do I have? But I don't trust you anymore. You don't even give a reason. And the weather is lovely, so there are no reasons obvious to me.

Consider yourself warned, Southwest.

Sincerely,
Wendy

UPDATE: What now, Southwest? My daddy got me on a US Airways flight. So there. I'm going home IN SPITE OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment